FragRadio is seeking event staff passionate about the gaming industry, esports, music and travelling to cover events like these. These people will travel throughout the year across UK and Europe to gain coverage of events by taking photos and/or filming interviews where possible or work on projects at events. If in the US you will travel to events around the US doing the same thing.
– Attend music/esports/gaming events globally and produce high-quality coverage.
– Work with the editing team to improve the quality of pictures and to create after movies and other content.
– Work with the social media team to post the coverage across social media outlets and on promotional material.
– Come up with ideas with the Head of Events of ways to boost our exposure at events.
– Speak with event managers and other brands attending to ensure collaboration and projects can be undertaken at these events.
What we need from you:
– Have at a minimum a DSLR camera (or a good system camera).
– The ability to provide your own travel and accommodation to the events.
– Good communication skills to ensure projects are organised for events.
– Must speak fluent English.
– Good time management and dedication.
The following skills are a plus, but not necessary:
– Past experience working in film/photography and previous event coverage.
– Experience working within a team.
To apply please submit your CV and Cover Letter below. Please also answer the following questions in the “Tell Us Why” Section below!
1. What is your location?.
2. Do you own any DSLR Or any other Camera Equipment? If yes, tell us exactly what!
3. Do you have any past experience in working with DSLR\’s or Video Cameras?
4. Have you ever worked in a large team or organisation before? Tell us a bit about it.
5. Why choose FragRadio? What new could you bring to FragRadio?
6. Are you able to travel to events in the UK and or Europe if given enough notice (or US events if US-based)?
7.Please provide some links to previous event coverage!
8. Do you have Skype? If so, what is your username?
This position is an unpaid volunteer position which can develop into more in the future.
You must sign in to apply for this position.